Sunday, February 9, 2014

Tony Moly Shooting Star


Here's one I love but haven't posted - Tony Moly Shooting Star. It's one of their Revlon Whimsical-looking line - a purple creme base with rainbow glitters. I used this combo in one of my first jelly sandwich manicures, so it was nice to finally pick it up in one-pot form from the Tony Moly stall in Sydney's Market City.





I love the pastel prettiness, and the cheerful multicoloured glitter! I think I'd prefer a slightly bluer purple though.

I've been really impressed with all the Korean polishes I have so far, which makes me think I should really buy more - they're affordable, and have lovely formulas!

Like this? Click below to let us know!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

This is so pretty and really cute too! It makes me think of frosting.

Unknown said...

It looks very pretty - did you layer it? What undies? I have this polish but I hate it. I just bought it cos it was in a three pack with the Whimsical dupe. Maybe I should give it another chance.

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love it! I would totally wear this happy polka dotted one.

Squeaky Nails said...

That is really cute!

Unknown said...

Julia - I wore it over Rimmel Lively Lilac I think. I just grabbed the nearest purple creme!

Sattakingin said...

play bazaar

play bazaar

play bazaar If you provide a service to the public, consider their needs and let them know you can be of future service to them.This can greatly help your company.

Play Bazaar said...

satta king
Satta King
Play Bazaar Hume kya pata kon hai vo
Par dil bola pagla tera pyar hai vo

Satta King said...

play bazaar
play bazaar

play bazaar Tujhe chahte hai be inteha par chahna nhi aata
Ye kaisi mohabbat hai k hamein kehna nahi aata
Zindagi mein aa jao hamari zindagi ban kar

nestocean said...

Upcoming Bank Exams
Upcoming Government Exams
Upcoming Government Jobs
list of competitive exams for government jobs
government jobs 10th pass good updates

NIKE said...

satta king
play bazaar
gali chart
playbazaar

Wedding invitation videos said...

The trick is to make sure that you've done your research, and reached out to companies who have the best reputation and experience doing what they do in this lucrative market. Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
weddinginvitationvideo.com/

explainer video production company said...

app explainer video chennai
app explainer video kolkata
best app explainer video company Our goal is to create a film that will do more than simply entertain; we want our work to bring attention and awareness to your brand. Explainer Video Production Company
Best Explainer Video Production Company

Related Posts with Thumbnails