Friday, September 6, 2013

OCC: Grandma + Gloss 'n Sparkle: Quote Unquote


Coral is always excellent, not just for summer. It just happened to be summer when I wore this manicure combination, as I'm not one to follow convention on what colors are appropriate for which season anyway :)

I received OCC: Grandma as a gift and I loved it at first sight. I've always wanted OCC polishes but never managed to pull the trigger on them, although I do have a few of their lip tars! Which I love. But I digress.

I saw Gloss 'n Sparkle on sale at Llarowe and I loved the the color scheme. So I got it (I frequently check the sale/clearance section of Llarowe to see if there are any good deals to be had).

Onto pictures!



It's hard to capture the color of Grandma but the formula was great. Quote Unquote was also one of the easiest glitter polishes I've worked with recently. 2 coats, didn't even have to dab or manually place glitters.

Information: Gloss 'n Sparkle Website // Facebook

Like this? Click below to let us know!

4 comments:

Sattakingin said...

play bazaar
Your website plays an important role in maintaining a critical part of online reputation management. You should incorporate your company's name on your website.
play bazaar

play bazaar

Play Bazaar said...

Hakikat me na sahi tere khwaabo me kho jane ko jee chahta hai..
Teri baaho me simat jane ko jee chahta h.. satta king
Satta King
Play Bazaar

Satta King said...

play bazaar
play bazaar

play bazaar Zindagi Ka Safar Toh Ek Haseen Safar Hai
Her Kisii Ko Kisii Na Kisii Ki Talash Hai
Kisii Ke Pass Manzil Hai Toh Raah Nahi
Aur Kisii Ke Pass Rah Hai Toh Manzil Nahi…

nestocean said...

Upcoming Bank Exams
Upcoming Government Exams
Upcoming Government Jobs good updates

Related Posts with Thumbnails